Sunday, February 20, 2011

Winter

I love the winter! Things are good. I'm working on my last semester of my B.S. in physics. Taking 17 credits and I graduate in May. I'm working for three different professors doing research, tutoring, and grading. I also tutor some highschool students and nanny twice a week. On Fridays and Saturdays I still teach snowboarding at Pebble Creek. It's crazy busy but things are good. I haven't posted since this summer so... what's happened since then?
It was so great to go visit family for Thanksgiving. I got to stay with my mom, meet Steven, and hang out with Katie and her family for the actual Thanksgiving day, stay a few days with Erin, and a few with Megan. It was very nice to visit each of them. Katie and Erin came to visit me seperately over the Christmas break which was so wonderful also and we were able to get some boarding in. Other than all that, just a lot of school and some good times with Chris.

3 comments:

Rice Family said...

Don't forget to add tutoring me to your list of things you do! NO wonder you have such a weird schedule to work with! LOVE YOU! Thanks for getting me through calculus.

DeFotoNova said...

I'm from Brazil and here we haven't this beatiful winter ... that envy!

Visit me too! I loved your blog !

Congrats !

Discover Yourself said...

I think your blog is awesome! The pictures are great, and I found it to be inspirational that you are working towards getting your degree in physics! I wish I had more people in my life that are determined like you. Congratualations, keep up the work!
Check out my blog?