Monday, October 18, 2010

Holy Smokes!

Katie tells me that she doesn't normally give people a hard time about their blogs but... "Holy Smokes, Emily"

So I am blogging a little. Summer flew by. It was so nice to have Erin visit for the fourth of July and Katie and her family in August. This is a pic of Katie and the kids feeding goats at the pet store. Also a pic of Buster and the new saddle I purchased (new to me anyway). It's an Aussie-Western mix. I absolutely love Aussie saddles and wish I had known about them sooner!
... ... I'm in over my head at school now for may last year!!!!! I am taking 18 credits; second semester quantum, Theoretical mechanics, complex analysis, colloquim, advanced lab, and music 100. I grade and proctor for Dr. Tatar, tutor for Dr. Steve, make lab videos and help run observatory shows for another professor. I am still also nannying twice a week (mostly just afterschool activities). Whoo! overload!
Well that's part of current life in a nutshell. doing good and having fun.

4 comments:

Rice Family said...

YAY! :) Thanks. good pics btw. I'm impressed that I am not showing a bunch of cleavage in that pic (goofy, but come on, you know I almost always have that problem in pics!)

Emily said...

haha. I checked before I posted it.

Anonymous said...

Nice

Anonymous said...

Hope you do laugh in the end. All the work is worth it. You may be suprised by how many people there are who love to see through the eyes of others. Keep up the good work. Keep on posting! We need you!