Monday, May 2, 2011

Finals Week

I'M GOING CRAZY!!!! I am going to survive this week... and even most likely get most of everything done that I need to. I have five finals (electronics, radiation detection, anlalysis of calculus, music, history) and one lab final and one senior lab presentation, all to complete this week. I also have to get my house ready for guests, still nanny, grade general physics exams... and all the normal things like groceries, laundry, errands,... *sigh* the list goes on and sleep gets pushed farther and farther down the list of priorities. Wish me luck... it's almost over.

4 comments:

M said...

Just stop eating...that will really save you time on the grocery shopping. :)

SarahChannie said...

HANG ON!!! >.<

Jessica said...

Wow, sound like a busy week but I'm sure you'll make it through. Good luck!

Golden Flower said...

"A habit is something you can do without thinking - which is why most of us have so many of them." ~Frank A. Clark http://malenadugroup.blogspot.com/