Wednesday, April 20, 2011

It's official.

On May 7th, 2011, I will officially be a college graduate. . . I have mixed feelings. I am decidedly excited and I do feel the sense of accomplishment for sure. I will finally have my B.S. in physics (and a minor in mathematics). That means something. I also have to admit to some embarrassment that this four year degree took me ten years to get *sheepish smile*. Ten years since I graduated highschool. Ten years of some repeated classes, never for a bad grade, always for bad attendance practices. Ten years of studying, kicking myself for not studying, loss of sleep, sleeping in too much, making friends, letting friends slip away, making big decisions, making bad decisions, growing, being, discovering... ten years of life... I am who I am because of what I have done (or not done). But, I like me just fine so I can't be too far off the fated track. I am so very blessed by a family that loves and supports me. Mom, Megan, Katie, Erin, and Dad will all be there to watch the (terribly boring) lifemarker event. I never really planned on going to the graduation but I know now that I wouldn't change the decision for anything. How long I took to get here, all the mistakes I've made, (all the money I owe them :p ), all the goings ons of their own lives... none of it matters. They will be there, proud of me, loving me. It's not a personal accomplishment, it's a gift I've been given. I am more proud to have that than the degree any day.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Love you!

erin said...

You're a rockstar. That is what you are. ;)

Jessica said...

Great job and Congrats!

Unknown said...

Thanks for sharing this reliable and legislative information.


PLease also visit on these hypertext keywords:--- Indigo builds | binaural beat | music therapy | meditation

fifa-coin said...


Foes create at the top of the amount and also slowly and gradually operate his or her means to the bottom, exactly where these people fall under a fire pit which usually, sadly for you personally, does not kill or even injury them at all. Actually, opponents whom get to the fireplace turn into furious and thus shift quite a bit faster whenever they respawn. Eliminating foes is important, and then, and also Tremendous Dog crate Field can provide usage of an extraordinary strategy of weapons that to do that. There is a pose, even though.Every time you accumulate any crate, a person routinely provide the particular weapon which was inside it. The initial instances you enjoy Tremendous Pet crate Package, a lot of the weapons experience underpowered; your pistol is pointless, the dual guns are not much better, as well as the bazooka takes to much time for you to reload.
Buy fifa coins

Cheap fifa coins