Wednesday, May 12, 2010

School's out!!

It's official. School is done for the summer and my grades are in! I got all A's or A-'s !!!! Pretty acceptable if you ask me for the load I had this semester! Now I am ready to enjoy the summer. I plan on doing a lot of hiking and horseback riding. I am going to get back into a routine of jogging (I have a goal to lose 25 lbs by the time school starts again). I want to go fishing and camping and have lots of barbeque's! I have two jobs this summer. ONe I am working for the physics department doing odd jobs for twenty hours a week. The other is a nanny position Mondays through Thursdays for the morning and afternoons for about thirty hours a week. So I will be busy but I have weekends off to play! Before I play I am going to try and finish the odd jobs around my house (porch railings, bathroom tiling, repair roof shingles, a little bit of yard work, and spring cleaning). Busy, busy. I'm looking forward to the summer.

2 comments:

erin said...

Bleh! You sound like an adult ... with responsibilities. Boo.

Discover Yourself said...

Thanks for the comment!