Tuesday, April 13, 2010

YOu want me to jump off what?

I went to a clinic in Park City for snowboarding. Not just any clinic a freestyle camp! I learned to ride in a half pipe. The very same half pipe from the Olympics the last time (before the last time). That's 20 ft walls straight up!!! I naturally didn't go all the way to the lip, but I did learn to ride in it. I did jumps, and rails, and boxes too. Crazy, 'cause those scare me! It was tons of fun and I am going to do it next year and be more brave! I want to get out of the pipe at least and try 180's out of it atleast. that's my goal. This was a group pic ( I was the only girl attending!).

2 comments:

M said...

You are such a rock star. ;)

Rice Family said...

aww. megan kinda stole my comment: YOU ARE SO FREAKING COOL!! :)
see...almost the same. love you.