Friday, April 23, 2010

Attention Passengers...

As I'm waiting for my late flight from Idaho Falls to Denver (that is already 30 minutes late), they announce that our plane has just left Denver and is on it's way. Not even minutes later, the news announces a tornado warning in Denver... not promising. When our flight arrives and we all board (knowing I already missed my connection flight) they ask us to wait because they are calculating 'weight restrictions'. Again, not promising. When the pilot starts out with "We already knew we would have weight restrictions due to our broken hydraulics and now factoring in weather..." and ends with "half the people need to de-plane" I was thinking this plane was not meant for me today! So instead I am leaving today (the next morning) and I stayed the night in a nice hotel, dinner paid, and a $250 voucher for next time. Not so bad all in all... yet anyway, I haven't left yet. I would still have preferred the extra time with Erin instead of a hotel by myself... but hopefully I get a not-broken plane today (fingers crossed) ;)

1 comments:

Justi said...

Wow, sounds like you have the same kind of luck with airplanes as I do...Glad you made safely though!