Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finals are over

These last two week have been my hardest finals so far. THis semester I took Electricity and Magnetism, Mathematical Methods for Scientisit and Engineers, Linear Algebra, Modern Physics, Junior Lab, and Metals and Jewelry. I also tutored in the Physics lab, turored for the TRIO program, and graded for the General Physics classes. I had one final that literally almost made me cry, two that I did a lot of staring and personal pep talks in my head in order to finish, one that I was just hoping my instructor likes me, a final piece for jewelry and a lab poster. But on the bright side they are all done. NOw I need to catch up on a lot of missed sleep. Just waiting to see my grades come in and next week I start working up at Pebble, snowboard instructing again! NO more school until the eleventh of January and I'm still trying to straighten that schedule out (they keep moving the Physics classes times... grrrr).

0 comments: