Saturday, October 24, 2009

Ella / Ninja

A tiny galloping run heard behind you and you turn around and nothing is there. You see her across the room and you say goodbye as you head out the door to class, turn around and she is in front of you on the porch. She is a ninja! She is also to small and to cute to be an outside kitten, no matter how much she disagrees right now. So... I put a collar with a bell on her. It's like she is surprised I see her now, when before she was so invisible. She is caught off guard when I catch her darting for the door. And I can't stop laughing when I hear the bell! I swoop her up and kiss and snuggle her while giggling. I think I am wounding her pride, but she is just so cute with the bell! This is my little Ella.

4 comments:

Justi said...

she is super cute! I like your new blog layout too it looks really good.

Rice Family said...

I was so gonna say she is SUPER CUTE, but justi stole it. She is oh so wonderfully adorable! and i also really like you new blog design! beautiful!

erin said...

I hate your oh so super cute beautiful kitten! :'( I wanted her to be mine! Stupid cute red bell on her stupidly perfectly colored hair. Pshhh!

Stupid boyfriend's brothers who get girls hopes up for nothing! Pshhh!

:( I kid of course. I love her. She's perfect. Ninja skills and all.

M said...

Sweet - both the kitten and the new blog look!